What a Bell End!

Issues affecting our sport...
fraser hocks

What a Bell End!

Post by fraser hocks » Thu May 17, 2018 10:14 am

Jamie McFadden if you read this? Sir you are a complete and utter Lying Bell End!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/ ... ng-licence

Wrote this "Opinion" piece. Guess what he intentionally leaves out of the piece is that he sits on the North Canterbury Federated Farmers Executive Board. Pillock!!

As a Fish & Game ranger I can tell you that his claim of being let off by a ranger after giving him some letter he wrote is a steaming pile of bovine feces!! If your caught without a licence your issued an infringement regardless of the situation and F&G decide as to how to proceed after the fact. A ranger does not get to make decisions as to who get prosecuted and who does not, nor to what extent. It just proves that this guy is a flat out lair!!

What silly game are these farmers going to play next, to try and make themselves out to be good guys? I hope Jacinda throws some weight around on this point. New Zealand has to make a call as to weather we see tourism as our major overseas dollar or dairy farming. There on a par as to the money they make for our country, but tourist come here to see our pristine natural beauty, not padlocks of cows and polluted water ways, and if left to go the way its going there wont be much pristine beauty left! :evil: :evil:

Bucking trends in fly fishing since 1970!

Steve
Site Admin

Re: What a Bell End!

Post by Steve » Thu May 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Yes I saw that too Fraser - Federated Farmers - do they still have any members, are they still relevant?

Kiwioz

Post by Kiwioz » Thu May 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Using his logic you could help yourself to a feed of beef because you don't like his land use and introduced species - just need to write down your reasons...
I'm sure that would work !
Cheers,
Kiwioz

Author: Transit of Fiordland

Trout United

Post by Trout United » Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 pm

This just shows the low level of IQ of the Farmers and Jamie McFadden.

upstream

Post by upstream » Fri May 18, 2018 8:32 am

Yeah I thought the same thing when I read that. A baldfaced lie!

fraser hocks

Post by fraser hocks » Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 am

Yea I was wondering if this guy drives around without a drivers licence and just carries a note that says he disagrees with the police polices and tells everyone that the police just say "well you cant argue with that" and let him off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bucking trends in fly fishing since 1970!

Trout United

Post by Trout United » Fri May 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Maybe the same with his Shooters license and Game bird license, he doesn't need either, because he has a note from Mum saying he is a good and fair shooter :lol: :lol: :lol:

flyfish

Post by flyfish » Mon May 21, 2018 1:33 pm

He's made himself look like a right twat in the process, the ranger that spoke to him has a different version of events... Hmmm who to believe! You'd almost think Jamie McFadden was a farmer or something?!... Oh hang on...!

the_skunk_whisperer

Post by the_skunk_whisperer » Mon May 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Stuff has devolved into fullblown propaganda with this piece. Even the "thumbs" look rigged and the comments probably made by shill accounts. Sadly the majority of people are influenced by thumbs ups and comments. And the comments section gets closed before the fishermen come to post aye, or were they just censored out... they could've at least been a little more subtle. A reminder of why I dodge all "news".

Trout United

Post by Trout United » Tue May 29, 2018 8:18 am

Stuff's comments section have given the ignorant a voice.

These comments show, to the educated, how low the IQ is of the common Stuff readers.

Not a good publication, just a lot of Monkeys tapping away on typewriters...………. :lol: :lol: