Presentation and first visit to NZ

The place for all your fishing and travel queries
Turco

Presentation and first visit to NZ

Post by Turco » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:24 am

Hi everybody,

Im Andrés from Spain. Yesterday i read a phrase: " if your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough". Well, after many years dreaming of visiting your amazing country, next november i m going to do it.

The plan was going 6 people, but all of them have changed their plans and ill go alone. It scares: new rivers, new country, 15 days alone, different way to fish and driving different from Spain... everything sound scary but fantastic at the same time. The target is not the trophy trout, if not enjoying the amazing landscape, nature, and forgetting everything for 2 weeks.

I ll focus on S.I. in the Otago area trying to find some small- medium rivers..which im more use to fish. 10 fishing days because my job and girlfriend dont let me more days( in fact she doesnt know my plans yet...)

I have had the chance of speaking with a few nz native people and they have showed me their kindness.... i wish i know much more people once there.

Thats All. Some advice of course is welcomed, and if someone would want to meet with me last week of november - first december..id be very happy.

Kind regards.
Turco.